Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm Back!

Well that was a heck of a hiatus from posting on the Bike and Bio Blog. Good to be back.
So news up to the moment...

Putting together a team to ride the "Start to Finish MS" bike tour in October. Andy and I have been training and riding a lot more than we were. It's a good thing. Keeps me motivated. The team is nearly at our fundraising goal and we've got some great supporters behind us. Thanks to all.

I rode from Culver City (home) to Burbank (work) two weeks ago Wednesday. What I thought was an insane route a few months back was pretty manageable. Just keep eating and drinking and conserve energy, and it's do-able. Also it's got a great "you're insane!" factor behind it.

The biodiesel machine is truckin along just fine. Almost to 100,000 miles. Shed a tear and look forward to it's new life as a 100k+ car.

More to come...

No comments: