Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Post Ride, Post Bike, Post Bio

Hi There.
Well, the Start to Finish MS 150 ride was a resounding success, save for the fact that the second day was stopped at mile 30 due to extraordinary winds. Those same winds ultimately caught SoCal on fire for a few weeks. Not good. Thanks to all who donated and especially thank you to Robyn, Andy, Michele, Mindy, Mike & Olivia for being our core team. Next year in Jerusalem.

Haven't done any serious riding since the MS 150. I am a bad cyclist. I blame the daylight savings. Can anyone re commend a good light?

Where has all the biodiesel in Southern California gone? WTF??? Marina Del Rey's pumps are out. There's only one working pump at Conserv Fuel, and they certainly don't want me to Conserv Money because their prices are outrageous. Even SoCal Biodiesel Co-Op's prices are high. I'm halfway to spending my saturdays degreasing the combs of Venice Beach hipsters to make fuel.

Well, looks like it's back to the bike to thwart the evils of my own fat ass, and the oil cartels.

No comments: